Saturday, September 10, 2016

23 minutes In hell

I was reading a book this week, 23 minutes in hell, it was overall interesting. This book talked about the dangers of hell and the spiritual side of things. As this is a public blog I will look at the objective side of this book. I see what the author is saying buy hell is awful and beyond comprehension, yet there is no 100 percent credibility. I do not think that this book is doing anything except trying to evoke emotion. The book also explains how it has affected people all around the world, and has been shared countless times. I think that the author, seeing as he is a devout christian, is trying to save people. He is also trying to enlighten the audience on his religious beliefs, and does a good job at not forcing it on the audience but rather just explaining it overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment